Graduate Media Sales Role- North London
Location: North London
Salary: Salary £20K Basic with £40K OTE in your first year
Start date: ASAP
Interview process: Two stage interview process
Our Client is one of the UK’s leading publishers of special interest reports, their publications are distributed with major newspapers and reach over a million people on average. They also run prestigious events, publish content online and provide a range of bespoke services. Located in Finchley London a few minutes walk from the northern line!
- Fantastic Comprehensive Training programme
- Media Sales
- Project based work
- Working with leading brands
- On a daily basis, you will be speaking with Directors of Communications, PR, and Marketing.
- This is above all else a sales role, and you will spend most of your time reaching out to relevant stake holders in all indsutries. As said, these stake holders will Directors of PR and Communications, and you will be expected to use the phone to generate leads, explain your services, and also book meetings and appointments for you and senior sales people to go out and close.
- You will also have the exciting opportunity to shape some of the content that wil be published in their newspaper, receiving credit and being names when it is due. This not only gets your name out into the wider industry, but also means you will have a tangible product that you will be able keep as a reminder of your success!
What they’re looking for:
- An organised professional who can juggle multiple opportunities to build and deliver on a successful pipeline
- Someone who can work creatively and collaboratively with colleagues
- A calm professional who builds trust and rapport with blue-chip clients
- A recent Graduate who wants to learn
As a chance to work for a leader in the Media field, there are few better. With constant exposure to some of the biggest names in PR and Communications, you will be seen as a trusted advisor with the ear of some of the biggest movers ande shakers around.
Please get in touch directly by sending your CV, this could be the first step to starting your career in Media Sales!