Marketing Automation Data Analyst- Financial Services
Marketing Data Analyst- Financial Services
12 month FTC (potential to go permanent)
£45-£55k + bonus, bens
Our client, a leading financial services organisation is looking for an experienced Marketing Data Analyst to support the data strategy for the Marketing team. You will be responsible for making things better for customers and improving returns on marketing investment.
- Execute against a data strategy for the Marketing function.
- Measuring how activity meets standards in performance measurement and analytics
- Supporting the global, regional and local Marketing teams by delivering global standard tools for measurement and analysis of performance
- Supporting communication of opportunities across regions for best practice and optimisation
- Working closely with business and marketing partners to develop integrated Marketing data approach to support revenue maximization
- Be a subject matter expert on data and tracking within the Marketing team, ensuring that the appropriate level measurement is planned for and executed on
- Working with the Customer Strategy and Insight team to incorporate insight and expertise into tracking activities and post activity analysis
- Current/recent experience in a global data strategy role within a large organization, preferably in marketing
- Ability to identify strategic needs based data solutions both now and in the future.
- General knowledge of Marketing Communications planning and developing and delivering campaign strategies.
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven understanding of customer insights and their role in marketing strategy development
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.