Business Development Manager
A leading provider of information, marketing solutions and software to businesses in over 100 countries globally, with offices in London & Hong Kong. Our client is looking for an ambitious Business Development Manager to join their thriving sales team working from beautiful London Bridge offices, in response to a huge product demand.
- Responsible for identifying and closing opportunities to sell the company's legal publication and analytics solutions
- Business development activity into the legal sector - targeting legal firms and executives at a high level
- Strong up and cross-selling - this role will mainly involve targeting existing or lapsed subscribers
- Managing inbound leads and maximising revenue
- Account management - building strong relationships with your clients on an on-going basis
- 2-3 years of experience in B2B sales, ideally with a background in, knowledge of or exposure to the Legal industry - although this is absolutely not essential
- Impeccable communication skills are key - both verbal and written - and attention to detail is important
- You are ambitious, personable and looking to join a reputable business where standards are high
- There is huge scope to earn, grow and progress your career - consider yourself a "lifer"
- £30,000-£35,000 basic salary with uncapped commission
- 25 days holiday
- Subsidised gym membership
- Health cover
Contact us by sending through an application to talk about this opportunity, learn more about our client and find out how you could fit within their business.