We are looking for a Sales Consultant to join our expanding team!
Are you driven, motivated and looking for an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door of one of the biggest high growth, innovative global leaders of payment technology? Do you want excellent career progression and a competitive salary? Look no further!
Payment Express have an exceptional opportunity to work for a growing global company in our prestige offices located in the heart of London. This is a full time role within a fast paced office environment, so the ideal candidate must be success-driven and achievement orientated. This role would be perfect for someone who has a hunger to achieve, wants to make a difference and grow within the company.
About Payment Express:
Payment Express is a high-growth, innovative, global leader in payment technology delivering a range of secure payment solutions to major corporate, banking and SME clients globally. Processing over £20 Billion worth of transactions per annum, we are one of the largest integrated POS terminal and e-commerce switching providers in Asia Pacific. With an impressive global presence, we have offices in Auckland, Los Angeles, London and Sydney. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and highly committed sales consultant to join our growing organisation.
What will you bring?
Ideally you will bring existing experience with Ecommerce, chip and pin or other real time payments. Exceptional candidates from other software or service industries will be considered for the role. Full product training and guidance will be provided where the applicant might not have prior procedural experience. However, it is expected that the candidate has a minimum of 2+ years’ experience within a sales role.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Can do attitude and hard work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong closing skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- 2+ years’ experience within a similar role
- Experience selling software or financial services
- Experience with full sales cycle
- Meticulous multitasking skills
- Right to work within the UK
- Must be self-motivated
Your day to day responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Responding to sales queries
- Assisting all partners through the initial set up stage
- New business cold calling
- Manage and negotiate for partners to achieve correct outcomes for the merchants and their acquiring banking partners/merchant accounts.
- Researching new partners for consultation with our specialist
- Developing UK opportunities originated from international offices
- Manage the growing portfolio of partner relationships
- Partnership management
- Account management
- On occasion you may be required to meet with clients to discuss and understand their financial situation and understand their needs
- Attending exhibitions/events to promote Payment Express and sell our products to potential clients
- Negotiate for partners to achieve correct outcomes for the customer merchant and their banking partners
- Working alongside the Sales Manager to develop strong relationships at all levels with customers
- Competitive basic salary
- Very lucrative commission and incentives
- Pension plan
- Excellent internal progression opportunities
- Regular social outings, team lunches and nights out
- Performance rewards
** THE BASE SALARY FOR THIS ROLE IS £25,000 - £27,000 + OTE + PENSION **
NO RECRUITERS, STRICT COMPANY POLICY
**CANDIDATES APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE MUST HAVE RIGHT TO WORK WITHIN THE UK **