Senior Business Development Manager
Job Title: Senior Business Development Manager
Location: London Bridge
Salary: £30K - £40K plus £20k OTE and excellent benefits
About The Global e-learning Company
Our client is a market-leading firm based in London and Redhill. As Business Development Manager you will be working for a modern, forward thinking, growing e-learning platform that is constantly expanding into new and vibrant markets in a new business position, helping our client replicate the success they have in the US to the UK e-learning market.
About The Business Development Manager Role
As a Business Development Manager for our client you will have an exciting opportunity to develop your new business sales skills for a leading e-learning platform. You'll be working within a highly autonomous new business sales role within the professional development space. Day to day duties will include identifying new business opportunities, issuing and following up on sales proposals to medium-large clients across all industries, arranging face-to-face meetings with leading clients and reporting on e-learning sales pipeline.
Key Responsibilities for Business Development Manager:
* Source prospective clients based in the U.S in order to win their business and establish an ongoing relationship.
* Source and proactively engage with prospective clients for your own personal targets whilst producing quality e-learning leads for the wider business as part of a fluid team.
* Evolving small business into key sales accounts for the business.
* Maintain a database of prospects contacting said prospects regularly in order to consult with them on how the business can help meet their needs, whilst reporting on your sales pipeline.
If you are currently in a Business Development Manager role or in a similar new business position this is an exciting and unique opportunity to become a part of one of the UK's leading and fastest-growing e-learning companies.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Business Development Manager:
* 2-3 years B2B sales experience
* Excellent internal and external communication
* Team player with a strong work ethic
* Strategic thinker and able to think analytically
* Good new business development and negotiation skills and the ability to close
* Driving licence and own transport
The e-learning Business Development Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying upto £40k (depending on sales experience) and excellent company benefits plus £20,000 OTE in the first year.
Send your CV to Tom Byrne at Reuben Sinclair; to apply now or call Tom on for more information.