Staff Nurse RMN - Acute / Eating Disorders
Staff Nurse ( RMN ) - Acute Mental Health / Eating Disorders - Newly Qualified or Experienced
Service Type: Mental Health Hospital
Salary: £25,000 - £31,000 per annum (dependent upon experience, negotiable)
Hours: Full Time
Shifts: Structured Rotational Shift Pattern (mixture of days, nights and weekends)
Service Details / Job Description:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced mental health nurse (RMN) to work within a prestigious private hospital in the London area. This hospital covers acute mental health and eating disorders.
This Staff Nurse will have excellent interpersonal skills when working both with internal staff members, patients and relatives. This is a very passionate team and any nurse joining should be able to demonstrate genuine commitment and enthusiasm for working with this client group.
Applicants should be qualified to practice as a mental health nurse ( RMN ) within the UK. Applicants must therefore hold a valid PIN and be eligible to live and work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
Further skills/experience required are as follows;
- Applicants must be able to work rotational shift patterns (consisting of days, nights and/or weekends).
- All candidates must have good knowledge of the nursing process, Care Programme approach, and mental health legislation.
- Fine tuned decision making skills
- Excellent organisational capability
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility and a strong "can do" attitude
- A competitive salary
- £1000 annual loyalty bonus
- 50% NMC Contribution
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Just drive scheme
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
- SMART Pension option
For more information or to apply for the role please call Sophie Cook on and email your CV to