Chef de Partie
- Previous experience at Commis Chef or Demi Chef De Partie level is essential.
As Chef de Partie you will supervise your section and assist the Sous Chef to ensure high standards of food preparation are achieved in order to create guest satisfaction. Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that a consistently high level of food preparation is provided, whilst also following the Company guidelines and recipes.
- Assisting in the control of all food supplies and purchases coming in and going out of the kitchen, using date labelling processes.
- Maintaining full knowledge of all menu items and their service
- Ensuring the kitchen is clean and tidy at all times.
You will be a strong team player but also have the initiative to work on your own. You will have excellent attention to detail and be service orientated. You will also be well presented and have excellent standards of personal hygiene/appearance.
You will be friendly and approachable; you will go the extra mile for our guests; you will provide highly consistent good service and you will lead by example.
Established in 1996, Apex Hotels is one of the UK's leading operators of contemporary 4* city centre hotels. Apex Hotels is a family owned Scottish company based in Edinburgh, London, Glasgow, Dundee and Bath operating with a mission to provide chic and stylish destination properties in key markets across the UK. Customer service is the primary focus for all members of the Apex Hotel team. The company has a reputation for providing a 'friendly face' to all guests and aims to provide positive opportunities for interaction with staff at every property.
- Pension scheme operated by The People’s Pension
- Employee assistance programme
- Critical illness cover
- Employee reward scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Free meals when on duty
- Use of gym &pool facilities(where available)
- Taxi contribution if you’re starting early or finishing late
- Restaurant & spa discount
- Guest experience overnight stay
- Employee of the Month scheme
If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity click ‘apply’. You must be eligible to work in the UK.