New Product Development Assistant - Cosmetics
New Product Development Assistant - Cosmetics Company
£23,000-£26,000 Central London
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can forge a long term career within a leading cosmetics brand? Have you worked within product development and are looking for the next step up? Do you want to be part of a buzzing, high paced, fun working environment? Then this is the role for you.
As the New Product Development Assistant you will get the opportunity to organise projects, get involved with business communication, and assist the department in all matters relating to product development and product lifecycle management alongside administrative tasks.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Developing long-term relationship with key suppliers and working with them to gather technical data for the product folders
- Track and manage new product and packaging samples
- Carry out competitor research for new projects when required
- Responsible for global registration of all allocated products including collation of documents and certificate management and distribution
- Proof read all artworks to a print-ready standard
- Stay up-to-date with regulatory changes and ensure all files are held on IDrive in line with these regulations
- Assist with costings, liaising with manufacturers and tracking cost history, providing all info to Head of NPD
- Liaise with R&D, supply chain, and contract manufacturers to ensure projects are delivered on time and maintain awareness and record of delivery dates throughout development project
- Work with the design team on new and existing packaging artworks briefs
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then send your CV to ASAP!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.