London Brand Ambassador - Craft Beer
London Brand Ambassador – Craft Beer
My client is one of the largest award-winning craft breweries in America.
They are looking for a London Brand Ambassador, who is entrepreneurial, creative and fun and able to build and maintain strong and sustainable relationships with customers, to develop growth of their Drinks portfolio.
You will have experience and knowledge of the UK on trade, along with huge passion & knowledge for craft beer. You are a wearer of many hats and not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in.
You will Work closely with the UK National Sales Manager and the marketing and sales team to build and deliver a sales and marketing brand plan, which includes activation & events.
- Identify sales opportunities within the independent on and off-trade
- Develop and manage key account relationships.
- Work to KPI’s set by UK National Sales Manager
- Identify new marketing opportunities and actively look to develop and create activity in line with the agreed brand plan.
- Support and develop accounts with marketing activity, events, POS etc.
- Event planning, implementation & coordination.
- Managing brand communication especially on Social Media platforms.
- Deliver account activation in on-trade while building key relationships.
- Profitably grow volume and distribution in London while maintaining and developing a focused brand clarity.
- Market the brand with personal initiative and a creative flair
- Deal with Bars, bottle shops, wholesalers and consumers throughout the London area.
- Be ‘The face’ of the company, by being a Brand Ambassador
- Be passionate about craft beer.
- Demonstrate creativity and an enthusiasm for the new.
- Possess an outgoing personality.
- Demonstrate a history of excellent planning and delivering against objectives.
- Have a background in Sales and/or Marketing within the beer industry.
- Understand the London on-trade market.
- Be a results-oriented self-starter with initiative, drive and strong communication skills.
- Have strong relationship management abilities.
- Demonstrate an affinity to beer, food, music and art.
- Have a willingness to travel around the London area and work in the evening and on weekends.
If you wish to find out more about this role then pop me across your CV and if you are suitable for the role – I will be in touch!
Or call me on
If this is the role for you, please get in touch, alternatively, if this isn't the role for you and you know someone amazing who would be perfect, we have a great referral scheme where you could earn up to £500 if a candidate gets placed. Email with your contacts
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest. We give away fantastic prizes... every month!