Project Manager/Office Manager - TECH SECTOR
We are on the hunt for a proactive Project/Office Manager with a 'can do' attitude to implement administration processes from scratch and provide continued support to the UK GM and his team of 15 in the fast paced London office of this growing software development company specialising is SaaS customer service platforms.
The parent company based in India have accrued 90,000 customers in 6 years, and as a result are the fastest growing provider of the above services in the world, with backing from some huge names in global investment.
The London office has recently moved to new offices in Covent Garden and they are now in need of a switched on project focused individual who will relish the opportunity of using their initiative whilst implementing processes surrounding corporate travel, expense management, Intranet, facilities and much more.
The culture within the office, is fast paced, open, collaborative and loud!
So what would you be doing?
- The first few months would be very project focused, so your experience of implementing processes, and systems (Sharepoint etc), managing budgets and working within time constraints would be fully utilised.
- You will be responsible for implementing processes from scratch this really is the chance to make a role your own, you will need to be confident at putting your thoughts and ideas across
- You would be reporting into the UK General Manager who is keen to support the development of an individual who has the right attitude and outlook
- Undertake projects - such as sorting out their corporate travel systems, processes on how the team book, IT and furniture ordering, Intranet development etc
- Expense administration and organisation, with suggestions on how to improve this
- Supporting the team with travel and meeting bookings
- The office is growing with headcount, so you would be involved in the on boarding process of new starters
- Involved in the development of a Intranet system
- As the role evolves you would be responsible for Facilities Management, taking responsibility for liaising with landlords, negotiating with providers and suppliers and general facilities management
- Undertaking basic finance administration and invoicing accounts administration as well as preparing reports for accounts team based internationally.
- Generally being the 'go to' person for any office related queries
- As this is a new position the duties are likely to continue to evolve with the position
To be considered for this opportunity you will need the following skills and experience and attributes:
- To be degree educated
- Have at least 18 months under your belt in a fast paced project focused role (this is essential)
- administration focused role with proven experience of implementing processes
- Logical thinker who is confident in putting new ideas across
- Proven experience of prioritising a varied work load
- Have the flexible approach to work that is needed when working in small office/start up environment
- Be a logical thinker
- Comfortable looking after outlook diaries
- Experience of coordinating travel and working across different time zones would be an advantage
- Comfortable working with excel spreadsheets and reports
- Excellent organisational skills
- Confident communicator
- Strong IT skills - MS word, excel, Powerpoint, Sharepoint and outlook
- An interest in the tech sector would prove to be an advantage as would experience of working in small fast paced office environment
In return you will receive great benefits - 25 days holiday, generous contributory pension scheme, private health care, death in service, critical illness, and much more
Core hours are 9am - 5:30pm
House recruitment operate as a recruitment consultancy and will contact successful applicants within 7 working days of application.