Senior Sales Executive
- We are the UK’s largest and fastest growing online recruitment advertising business.
- A company that has been voted one of the top companies to work for in the UK for the past 8 years running
...... and we are looking for a driven, tenacious and passionate Senior Sales Executive with a flair for sales.
This is a truly exciting opportunity working for our flagship brand as a Senior Sales executive, in our amazing London offices. This role will be selling into corporates and you will have a territory of accounts to manage as well as a new business target.
What you will be doing:
- As a Sales Executive you will be tasked with winning new business.
- You will generate new business by making new client sales pitches on a daily basis and sending out client proposals.
- As a sales executive you will also need to develop good working relationships with key customers and establish their online recruitment needs.
- Develop and manage an existing portfolio of clients that are made up of a diverse base of independent recruiters.
- A Senior Sales Executive will also conduct client meetings and able to pitch face to face along with demonstrable negotiation skills.
- You will gain and maintain a full understanding of online recruitment, competitive sites and market conditions.
- You will also create innovative ways in which to build business from individual accounts in line with their recruitment strategy.
What we need from you:
- Excellent telephone sales skills - need find, objection handling, negotiation, closing.
- Proven track record of working within a target driven environment and achieving these targets consistently.
What we can offer you:
- Generous bonus and uncapped commission structure with built in accelerators for overachievement.
- We also offer onsite sales training and accreditation as well as desk side coaching.
- The company also runs a number of sales focused incentives; including regular Sales Days, Sales Person of the Month awards.
And if you fancy yourself as a Tiger you also have the opportunity to win the Tiger's Incentive joining the CEO on a luxury trip with the most exceptional performers from across Europe!
Established since 1999, the they are the UK’s largest & fastest growing online recruitment advertising business. An internationally successful job board business that operates in over 22 countries. We have 450 employees across the UK and a fast paced, exciting, innovative culture.
As employers we value talent, integrity, innovation and results whilst respecting our employee’s work-life balance, freedom and appetite for challenge and recognition, which is why we have been voted one of the top companies to work for in the UK, 8 years running!
Generous Benefits Package includes:
- 29 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
- Group Pension Scheme
- Life Cover x 4 basic annual salary
- 2 paid charity days per year
- Sales Training
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Eye Tests
- Season Ticket Loan (after probation)
- Childcare Allowance (after probation)
- Up to 6 free Physio Sessions (after probation)
- Excellent Maternity & Paternity Pay/Leave
Please ensure your eligibility to work in the UK before applying