Behaviour Support Worker
Behaviour Support Worker - Rochester
We are currently working with a growing school in the Rochester area that are actively seeking an aspirational Behaviour Support Worker. The school can offer a caring staff team and a comprehensive induction programme with opportunities for excellent, high quality professional development.
As a Behaviour Support Worker you will work together with the inclusion team addressing the needs of all pupils but especially those needing help with emotional and/or behavioural difficulties.
- You must have a passion for supporting children with ASD and additional MLD/SLD.
- Have the capacity to make learning interesting to enable all children to achieve.
- An energetic, creative professional with a passion for motivating and empowering SEN learners to achieve their potential.
- An outstanding Behaviour Support Worker who can use a range of behaviour management strategies as well as different approaches for pupil engagement.
- Working to enable SEN learners to manage their own behavioural difficulties.
This role requires:
- A Behaviour Support Worker who is educated to at least Foundation degree Status is essential.
- Some experience of working with students with ESBD (Emotional Social Behavioural Difficulties.
- Flexibility to work across all year groups.
This post is full time to start September 2017
This post is subject to vetting including enhanced DBS and other safeguarding procedures.
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please get in touch we would be happy to hear from you. We here at Apex Education Training strive to find you the perfect work/life balance. So let us know your requirements and we will work with you to find suitable employment in schools.
- Meet you locally at a mutual time and venue
- Assist with CV's or Applications Preparation for interviews
- Guidance with your tax and making sure you are on the correct coding
- Personal advisor for continued support and development
- Get you paid to your scale.