A global shipping company is seeking a Management Accountant to assist the European Management Accountant within the Corporate Accounts team.
Primary Job Responsibilities include;
Managing completion of the annual budget process for responsible companies, according to the budget process timetable.
Preparing quarterly and annual forecast reports for responsible companies.
Review of coding of all transactions to ensure consistent with budgets and that they are correctly allocated, ensuring management accounts are accurate.
Manage and calculate the shared service recharges
Produce NGE Board Reports and commentaries accurately and to a high standard.
Update and maintain the budget templates.
Assist with Uploading the Budgets onto the finance software (Tm1).
Produce monthly management accounts, posting the journals for accruals, revenue and calculate and post the monthly MSF (management service fee).
Manage the UK and corporate monthly Liner management reporting.
Production of the monthly KPI’s for European Liner reporting.
Ensure up to date analysis maintained for key general ledger profit and loss accounts.
Account reconciliation of accrued costs and revenue accounts, and perform matching.
Dealing with queries from cost centre managers.
Assistance with production of Board report packs
Provide cover during internal secondment of European Management Accountant.
- To provide support to the Corporate Accounts Team during the new finance system implementation and migration. Including but not restricted to;
- Accounts payable invoice processing.
- Balance sheet reconciliation support.
- Update and communication of coding guidance.
Skills, Qualifications and Expertise
- Finalist ACA/ACCA/ CIMA/ QBE (qualified by experience)
- Experience of multi-currency accounting
- Advanced knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office products, strong Excel skills, use of pivot tables would be advantageous.
- Good analytical skills are required for the role
- Experience of Tm1 and system 21 I series
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join this multinational organisation at a vital time within the business.
Salary up to £40,000 plus lots of additional benefits. Please apply now if you feel you have the required experience for this role and we will be in touch with you.