GYMBOX Receptionist Starting at £15,600 Health & Fitness Central London
We're not big on rules at Gymbox. We don't believe in pain without pleasure. We don't believe in sweating without a smile. And we don't take ourselves too seriously. But we do take your workout seriously. Really seriously. That's why everything we do, from the designs of our interiors, to the people we hire, and the classes we invent, have to inspire and excite, energise and ignite. We believe in creating workouts that get raved about and venues that get talked about, so forever and always, 'anything goes'.
So are you looking to spend all day in the gym? Are you an entertainer, an expert and an individual with passion? Do you get a buzz out of life and love meeting and greeting? Then we could have the perfect job for you. If you're passionate and happy and love working in a team, we want to hear from you.
Day-to-day activities will include:
- Demonstrate a friendly, professional and consistent manner to all members, visitors and colleagues.
- Be responsible for cash intake and have a basic administrative and operational role within the business.
Key candidate requirements for the role:
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Confident team player able to work effectively and deliver results in a pressurised environment
- Proactive self-starter
- Strong organisational / time management skills with a flexible and enthusiastic approach
- Diligent with an attention to detail
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Up for a challenge
- Knowledge of health & fitness, leisure and hospitality industry, as well as the studio product (preferred)
The role will involve working varied early, middle and late shifts at the following times:
Early: 05.30 - 14.30
Middle: 11.00 - 20.00
Late: 14.30 - 23.30
Weekend times vary dependant on club opening times
What are the perks of working for this company?
- We are a fun, diverse and fast paced growing company, with substantial further personal growth opportunities.