Commercial UX Designer
UX Designer/ UX Lead / Interim UX Designer
My client are a fast developing organisation with big plans for developing their products and website, with a new and ambitious digital director they are looking to take their digital development team in-house and as a major part of taking the team forward they are seeking a senior UX designer to mange a new product for it's initial 12 months..
The company will be assembling a product team for this role and you will be supporting the product manager to deliver the concept through testing, roll out, the pilot period and its eventual national roll out.
You will have:
- proven experience within a UX role- producing user research, UX design, prototyping and producing continuous improvement on a range of digital.
- proven experience at producing user journey and story mapping.
- the ability to significantly contribute to a wider project team of developers, product managers and other stakeholders.
- first class ability to design with HTML and CSS.
- best practice in UX usability and accessibility principles.
In return for your hard work you will be working within a creative and supportive environment with the opportunity to have considerable strategic input, ownership of the user experience of my client's exciting new product and the opportunity to shape the future of how this product is engaged with.
For a full brief please apply to this advert and with your up to date CV and we can discuss the application process and the specific details of what is a truly special company and role.