Hospital Manager - Mental Health
£65,000 - £75,000 p/a + Bonus, Pension, Life Assurance, PMI, Sick Pay and More
Adult Mental Health
Overview - Hospital Manager / Mental Health
Compass Executives are proud to be working with one of the leading providers within mental health, in search for a new Hospital Manager.
The hospital has and is currently performing very well with a 'Good' CQC report. This is an all adult, male mental health hospital designed for a care pathway from secure to locked rehabilitation. These service users will have mental health needs which includes those with or without personality disorders and forensic histories.
Some responsibilities will include, being the responsible individual for CQC, supporting your SMT, ensuring a integrated governance and quality improvement plans are in place and implemented and more. A full JD can be provided.
Criteria - Hospital Manager / Mental Health
- You must have experience as a Hospital Manager / Director within mental health
- Have experience in managing budgets
- Been a responsible individual for CQC
- Have impeccable communication skills
- Be able to demonstrate good management and leadership skills
- Have a driven and enthusiastic attitude
- Living in the UK
- Have a clean DBS and NMC/HCPC registration
Contact Details - Hospital Manager / Mental Health
If this position is of interest to you and wish to apply or gain further information, then please contact Jon Burke at Compass Associates.