Events Administrator - Membership Organisation
ROLE: Events Administrator - Membership Organisation
JOB TYPE: Permanent
COMPANY TYPE: Charity
HOURS: 9am - 5:30pm
SALARY: £20,000 - £23,000
Our client is looking for a new candidate to join their team, they are looking for someone to provide administrative, business and financial support to the training and consultancy services. You will be expected to respond to any enquiries, commissions and booking requests. They are looking for someone who can provide excellent customer service at all times.
- To administer the booking and confirmation system for training, workshops and conferences.
- To receive and record new commissions and requests for training, consultancy, workshops and conferences, compiling data entry, delivering timely responses and liaising as appropriate within the team.
- To liaise with training consultants and others, the Conference Officer and others on the materials and presentations for each learning event, ensuring timely delivery and preparation of conference and training packs.
- To maintain a robust customer database and information system and generate reports as required.
- To raise and process invoices and receive payments in accordance with charity financial procedure.
- To record all financial transactions, income and outgoings, and provide regular reports as requested.
- To regularly chase up outstanding payments.
- To book venues as necessary, ensuring accessibility and high standards in the quality of the training environment, including the provision of refreshments, lunches, disability access, and IT facilities.
- To arrange travel and subsistence and accommodation as necessary and be in attendance at key events as required by your line manager.
- To order stationery and office supplies as required.
- To offer a timely, courteous and responsive service to enquirers
- To provide information to members and others about the events programme, booking systems
- To advise members and non-members of relevant fees and charges
- To contact customers as required with information about new events
- To advise customers of forthcoming events and maintain an accurate and up-to-date email marketing list
- To provide necessary information for the production of marketing materials both in print and online and circulate the same as appropriate
- To maximise the opportunity of providing information to enquirers about forthcoming events
- To organise and co-ordinate arrangements for regional meetings, seminars as required.
- To produce clear and concise notes of team meetings and other meetings as required by your line manager
- To maintain confidentiality of information and process data in line with current best practice and adherence to data protection legislation
- To carry out tasks delegated by your line manager to support the Business
- To uphold the company values of at all times
- In delivering services the post holder will be expected:
- To ensure an efficient, courteous and responsive service to enquirers and the maintenance of the highest standards of customer care.
- To adhere to all internal policies and procedures.
N: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, Holborn branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.