Systems Administrator (central London - graduates welcome!)
Gravitas - Systems Administrator - £18K - 20K + Bonus (central London)
Gravitas Recruitment Group, a leading and award winning international recruitment consultancy, are actively seeking a Systems Administrator to work in our central London office. We have won a multitude of awards including 'The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for,’ '1000 companies to inspire Britain,’ and 'Best Companies.’
Due to phenomenal growth plans we are looking for a Systems Administrator to work directly with all internal stakeholders, but especially the Commercial Manager. This will be based in our central London office with a team that has just won a 'Best Back office Function’ at the Recruiter awards 2017.
- A Computer Science (or relevant alternative) degree, a
- 1 years experience in systems admin/ IT admin or working in a corporate level support role
- Previous experience with Database / Reporting tools such as SQL, MySQL, NoSQL, VBA, Macros, MIS, ACCESS, SAS, SQL SERVER, ORACLE, Python, Alteryx or Tableau.
- Business Analysis or Project management qualification desirable
- Previous experience joining databases using .CSVs or other business tools
- Netoworking skills
This role will assist the Commercial Manager to deliver technical support to the Business. Providing an efficient and effective service, and acting as the first point of contact for Business Analysis and Reporting. You will be able to get exposure to all aspects of the business and be involved with numerous projects as we continue to grow from strength to strength on an international scale. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your business analyst skills and become a fully fledged business analyst.
- Great base salary
- Bonus scheme
- Strong career and promotion prospects
- Paid for holidays include: Barcelona, South Africa, Mauritius, Northern Lights
- Lunch Clubs at Michelin Star restaurants
- Being part of a world class back office team (won 'Best Back office Function’ at the Recruiter awards 2017)
If this sounds like you and you are interested in joining a growing and evolving meritocratic international firm, please apply with a copy of your CV for immediate consideration or contact Ryan Sullivan in the Manchester office for more information.