This is a great opportunity for an individual to join a friendly and expanding team. Our client is based in the filming industry and they are looking for a finance administrator who can hit the ground running.
Process all film rentals and cost data received from company territories, third party licensees and non-theatrical customers to produce data and reports for our partners.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of all film rental and cost data from company territories, third party licensees and non-theatrical customers
- Run and check the conversion of local currency film rental and cost data into US dollars.
- Transmit film rental and cost data to the Partner studios, prepare and send the advance email report of summary results.
- Deal with all queries on film rental and cost data from Partners, management and territories.
- Prepare the documentation for participant film audits and answer any resulting queries.
- Prepare general ledger account reconciliations.
- Process inter territory charges
- Liaise with the Partners regarding picture numbers and issue these to the territories. Update the system for picture numbers and rights information
- Review and update processes to increase efficiency and accuracy on rentals and cost processing
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Some accounting experience
- Highly numerate (GCSE maths essential)
- A level’s or equivalent
- Competence in the use of IT tools including Excel, Word and computerised general ledger package
- High level of accuracy with attention to detail
- The role involves communication with the Management and the Partners in general therefore the candidate should possess excellent communication skills.
- Must have a flexible and conscientious approach
- Ability to work alongside a busy and motivated team
- Able to work under pressure and meet essential deadlines