Assistant Client Accountant
Are you an Assistant Client Accountant?
Are you seeking your next opportunity?
Do you have commercial property experience?
Do you have Qube experience?
If so, please read further…
Accountancy Action is actively recruiting for an Assistant Client Accountant to join an expanding business in London on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the role is to complete client accounting tasks for the commercial property side and manage a portfolio of own clients.
- Input of Lease Maintenance updates
- Bank reconciliations and investigating
- Charge raising
- Property management database
- Rent accounting to clients
- Billing of periodic rent, service charges and insurance charges to tenants
- Entering Service Charge Budgets
- Transfer of rental income to clients
- Maintaining tenant deposit account records
- Monthly reconciliation of Client Bank accounts, including investigation & correction of reconciling items
If you have the necessary experience/skillset, please apply NOW!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.