Project General Manager
About Country Garden
Forbes 500 Corporate-Top 1 Real Estate Company in China
700 Property Projects Globally
Over the past 25 years, Country Garden has been a practitioner in China's urbanization, bringing modernization to landscape and improving the quality of people's lives.
Besides more than 700 projects locate in Mainland China, Country Garden has also been actively expanding overseas markets since 2012, including Malaysia, Australia, US, the UK, Indonesia, India, Thailand, Russia, Vietnam, Philippines and other countries.
Now Country Garden is marching into the U.K. market, Pairing your unique skills with our global resources and expertise, Country Garden will give you the career you desire.
Main Job Responsibilities
1. Coordinating and being responsible for project quality, project schedule, cost management, material and equipment, site operation management during the construction process and organizing the daily management of the project department;
2. Responsible for making the project construction plan, organizing and implementing in an all-round way, and regulating the resources configuration according to the project schedule.
3. Overall coordinating the internal and the external of the project.
4. Report to the Headquarter about the process of the projects, ensures that each stage of the project is progressing on time, on budget and to the right quality standards in compliance with the company policy and business strategy
1. Bachelor degree or higher with major in Civil Engineering Management or related; Senior engineer or above; supervising engineer qualification is preferred;
2. 5 years or above working experience in real estate enterprises, construction companies or design companies;Presided over the development and construction of large real estate projects (over 150 thousand square meters).
3. Familiar with project planning and schedule control, cost control and quality control; Owning engineering construction knowledge, such as construction technical standards and specifications; Capable of solving engineering technical quality problems;
4. Familiar with the real estate business development processes and industry policies and regulations.
5. Strong communication, coordination and management skills.
London, Greater London
August, 11th, 2017