Email Marketing Executive
- Established eCommerce business.
- International footprint.
- Excellent training and progression opportunities.
Having been established for over 30 years, this clothing brand has an international footprint and burgeoning eCommerce function. This channel contributes to the majority of the business turnover, complimented by a strong mail order operation. The Email Marketing Executive will focus on the email and retention strategy across a number of sites internationally.
What you’ll be doing
As part of a wider eCommerce team of 15, you’ll work closely with the Trading, Retention and Insights teams to deliver email campaigns in line with the overall eCommerce strategy. The role will require ownership of briefing and scheduling campaigns, ensuring they are delivered correctly to relevant customer audiences (depending on country and customer information).
In this role you will liaise with the in-house creative function on email design and have full responsibility on timings and accuracy. Using the testing plan, Google Analytics and channel platform reports, you’ll assess weekly reports and feed this information into the overall email strategy. This cycle will be important to drive ROI through this channel.
What experience you’ll need
- Email marketing experience either agency or client side.
- Experience in an eCommerce setting a huge plus.
- Has worked with a well-known ESP such as Smart Focus.
- An understanding as to how email fits into the overall digital strategy / customer journey.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and reporting.
A competitive salary of circa £26k / 27k, further to a range if benefits (available on request). This is a rare opportunity to work as part of a fast-growing and established eCommerce business outside of London.
Get in touch with Joe to hear the finer details on this one.