Audience Marketing Manager
Audience Marketing Manager - London and/or Watford - £45-55K plus Bonus
My client is a B2B SaaS organisation that offers business software integration and support covering Financial, CRM and Business Intelligence solutions from market leading products.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, this role actively drives forward the business by executing a marketing strategy for a specific sector or proposition. The objective being to create awareness and develop interest within a defined sector which results in "Sales Ready" opportunities via a content, nurture and data-driven marketing strategy.
- Develop a deep understanding of the target industry through own research, event attendance, engagement with social media channels and competitor analysis.
- For your target industry, clearly identify the business challenges, needs, pain points and requirements by role with a view to developing impactful content and an effective engagement strategy.
- Document the above, take responsibility for, and continually refine as an Emotional Messaging Framework focussed on target audience needs, challenges, opportunities and trends.
- Translate sales objectives for a specific audience into marketing activity plans.
- Create and manage end to end marketing campaigns from conception to completion, with a clear drive towards delivering high quality, sales ready opportunities in your target sector.
- Deliver multichannel campaigns that amplify the message to your target audience, and find new external channels to reach that audience beyond our own means.
- Develop digital and offline content for the audience that supports "What", "How" and "Why" buyers in their discovery process. Work with domain experts across the team in the development of that content. Content types will likely include Thought Papers, Emails Templates, In-person Events, Webinars, Videos, Case Studies, Win Stories, Web Copy & Tools and Blogs.
- Responsible for the quality of target sector contact data in CRM for both the Cold Mailing List and Nurture Mailing List via data purchases, cleansing and profiling.
- Identify cost-effective external resources for use in marketing execution. In doing so work with the Head of Marketing to manage an assigned marketing budget for the proposition.
- Build & execute a target audience engagement model that leverages content, online and offline activities to drive Awareness and Interest across both the Cold and Nurture Mailing List contacts with an aim of generating "Sales Ready" opportunities.
- Orchestrate a weekly meeting with aligned Field Salesperson to ensure goals and plans remain on track. Review feedback on passed across "Sales Ready" opportunities and adjust activities and engagement model appropriately.
- Build a strong working relationship with aligned Field Salesperson, working together to plan successful campaigns that deliver tangible business results, whilst managing their expectations
- Work with other members of the marketing team to optimise the impact of content.
- Engage with in-house Business Development Executive (BDE) to develop Nurture Mailing List contacts through outbound follow up calling and email.
- Internally promote and report on sector-specific marketing plans.
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
- The ideal candidate will possess at least 4 years marketing experience encompassing the full range of marketing activities and approaches
- Experience in B2B Software marketing is essential, as is an understanding of the uses and benefits of CRM solutions in both the mid and enterprise markets
- Must be adept in use of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- A working knowledge of basic web editing and design
- Experience of Sales & Marketing automation tools.
To apply for the Audience Marketing Manager position, please click the 'Apply' button or email