Group Finance Analyst
My client, is one of the premier real estate companies in Europe focusing on the operation of modern logistics and distribution properties. They own and operate over 13 million square metres of space in key locations across the European supply chain.
I am looking for a qualified accountant with analytical firepower to join the group finance team. The role will focus on enabling /supporting reviews of consolidated financials and to help to improve existing finance processes. The role holder will have the opportunity to work across the finance team, as part of a rotation scheme.
- Develop and run analytical reviews for accuracy of financial information.
- Design and improve financial processes to drive efficiencies.
- Review and identify weaknesses in finance processes and deliver improvement plans.
- Support business structure change projects.
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis.
- Develop financial models and analyse to support strategic initiatives
- Analyse complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis.
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA), ideally first time passes. The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years PQE from a BIG 4 accounting firm or FTSE 100 company.
- Experience in working in large, complex, multinational organisations.
- Experience in property/construction preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and strong analytical skills.
- Experience using Horizon would be very beneficial.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Energy and drive to deliver in a fast paced environment.
- Self-starter, takes ownership and happy to create own processes and manages with multiple / new data sources.