Qualified Financial Controller
£60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Accountancy Action is currently working on behalf of a property business based in Central London who is looking for a Financial Controller for their busy office. This is an interim position for 2-3 months initially but there is the possibility of something permanent.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) and will have managed a team (5 people minimum), be an excellent technical accountant (financial and management accounts) and have advanced Excel.
- Managing a team of 8
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations including reconciling aged creditors, accruals, prepayments, fixed assets, credit cards, bank reconciliations and VAT
- Produce the monthly management accounts including P&L, balance sheet and cash flow
- Lead monthly P&L review
- Oversee a cashbook function
- Post payroll journals
- Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts
- Analysis of KPIs
- Lead the preparation for year-end statutory audits
Candidates must be immediately available to be considered.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Accountancy Action Ltd is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.