Mechanical Facilities Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £30 - 32,000 + Vehicle + On-Call Time
Location: Mobile role covering inner M25
Hours: Weekdays 08:00 - 17:00 (Over-time is available)
My client are a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in their business.
Job objectives & responsibilities
- To be responsible for all maintenance, reactive & small works within the scope of a portfolio for a specific public sector contract.
- To ensure that all PPM & reactive works are carried out efficiently & to the client's satisfaction.
- This role is based inside the M25
- Day-to-day maintenance activities including PPM & reactive requests as directed by the helpdesk, to include mainly mechanical repairs but also other building services.
- To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required including fabric, minor plumbing & electrical tasks.
- Will be part of on call out of hour's rota for the contract.
- Experience of maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment including
- Boiler plant, HVAC & AHU's, pumps, generators, switchgear and cooling towers
- Basic knowledge of plumbing.
- Full driving licence
- Experience working in a public sector/commercial environment.
- Prepared for intensive background check