Ouir client an iconic high end Hospitality brand, with exclusive locations globally require a payroll assistant for their global HQ in London
- To process payroll payments
- To process final holiday pay for leavers, checking the calculations are correct for the payments requested.
- Ensuring we have all final holiday forms for all leavers in the week.
- Printing P45 and posting it to the employees. Dealing with returned mail.
- Process payroll deductions e.g uniforms
- Checking all rotas are submitted on time the time. Printing of the rotas.
- Reconciliation of the analysed rota to the payroll.
- Processing SSP. Manually calculating and processing sick notes and ensuring absences are correctly recorded.
- Preparing manual calculations of SMP, SPP, ShPP
- Liaising with third parties eg HMRC
- Liaising with payroll provider to remedy processing /system errors.
- Administering gym benefit. Liaising with employees and preparing application for submission, processing deductions and arranging cancellations.
- Bacs Rejected payments, recording and chasing the site for updates. Preparing the payment for processing again once details have been updated.
The succesfull candidate should have previous payroll experience with a high level of accuracy.