Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Payroll Administrator in Diss. The post holder will be providing general effective support to the Payroll team. The business is going through a sustained period of growth with impressive plans for the future.
- Ensure the timely, accurate collection of all payroll data monthly
- Inputting & importing data templates to the payroll system
- Calculation of absence & statutory sick payments
- Calculation of statutory maternity/adoption/paternity payments
- Implementing starters and leavers including TUPE transfers
- Calculations of overpayments and agreements for payment
- Manual gross to net calculations and calculations of appropriate system adjustments
- Implementing tax codes & student loan changes
- Issuing of payslips and P45’s
- Deductions from salary & payment over of AEO’s, SAYE, childcare vouchers etc
- Supply monthly payroll reports to managers
- Compliance with business policies and procedures
The ideal candidate will have 2 years payroll experience and have a thorough working knowledge of payroll and associated legislation. They will also have had exposure to a high volume, multi-site environment.