Graduate Business Development and Campaigns Internship - £18K - London
Full service agency specialising in Online Lead Generation & Permission marketing. Covering acquisition and retention across a wide range of b2c sectors. The team has experience of developing and managing successful multi-channel Lead generation campaigns for some of the UK’s biggest brands. Primarily a Media agency their approach is to apply established direct marketing techniques to online marketing in real time.
This is a paid internship, offering £18K pro rata for first 3months, followed by a permanent role all being well.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- The role is assisting with the creation and implementation of lead generation.
- Your involvement would initially be at the very first stage of the campaign process, sourcing relevant leads by sending targeted emails to key individuals. When a positive response comes back the CEO will take over and you will join him on any subsequent meetings/conference calls so you can learn about the full scope of the campaign.
- This is an ideal opportunity to work within a small but well established performance marketing agency, where 4 Inspiring Interns have been placed before and are all enjoying successful careers there.
- If you enjoyed your paid internship, you would then have the opportunity to develop into the next stage as a media planning and buying executive where you’d become an expert in identifying the best media and negotiating rates with suppliers.
- This role will provide the candidate with all the experience required to carry out all aspects of a successful performance marketing campaign.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- The ideal candidate will have experience in one of the following – digital marketing, email marketing, lead generation, direct marketing or performance marketing. If you don’t have these skills then don't despair, whatever your experience or qualifications are then it’s key that you have a genuine passion for online / performance marketing and a passion for learning and creating business opportunities.
- You would be required to be pro-active with your lead generation.
- Pass on key pieces of information to the CEO, so he can follow up on your initial contact. As such you will need to be a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable in client meetings, enjoy dealing with people and overcoming problems in order to achieve the client’s objectives. You will need a good eye for detail and a constant focus on analysis with a view to improving results. On top of all that, you'll also have to be capable at working an excel sheet.