New Business Sales Executive
- Our client are the UK’s largest and fastest growing online recruitment advertising business.
- They have been voted one of the top companies to work for in the UK for the past 8 years running. This is a truly exciting opportunity working as a New Business Development Executive, in our client’s amazing London offices (complete with rooftop bar!)
What you will be doing:
- As a New Business Development Executive you will be tasked with winning new business.
- You will generate new business by making new client sales pitches on a daily basis and sending out client proposals.
- As a New Business Development Executive you will also need to develop good working relationships with key customers and establish their online recruitment needs.
- You will gain and maintain a full understanding of online recruitment, competitive sites and market conditions.
- You will also create innovative ways in which to build business from individual accounts in line with their recruitment strategy.
What we need from you:
- Excellent telephone sales skills - need find, objection handling, negotiation, closing.
- Proven track record of working within a target driven environment and achieving these targets consistently.
What we can offer you:
- Generous bonus and uncapped commission structure with built-in accelerators for overachievement.
- Our client also offers onsite sales training and accreditation as well as desk-side coaching.
- The company also runs a number of sales focused incentives; including regular Sales Days, Sales Person of the Month awards.
About our client: As employers our client values talent, integrity, innovation and results whilst respecting their employee’s work-life balance, freedom and appetite for challenge and recognition, which is why they have been voted one of the top companies to work for in the UK, 8 years running!
The Generous Benefits Package includes:
- 29 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
- Group Pension Scheme
- Life Cover x 4 basic annual salary
- 2 paid charity days per year
- Sales Training
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Eye Tests
- Season Ticket Loan (after probation)
- Childcare Allowance (after probation)
- Up to 6 free Physio Sessions (after probation)
- Excellent Maternity & Paternity Pay/Leave
- Please ensure your eligibility to work in the UK before applying.
And if you fancy yourself as a top performer you also have the opportunity to win the Luxury Incentive joining the CEO on a holiday with the most exceptional performers from across Europe!