Network Security Analyst - Law Firm
- responsible for managing and maintaining our firewalls
- responsible for managing and maintaining our local and wide area networks
- responsible for managing and maintaining our perimeter security
- responsible for managing and maintaining our threat protection systems
- You will contribute to the development and implementation of our security policies and procedures.
- Lead in resolving IT networking and security issues, deploying new services and equipment as requested and authorised.
- Monitor security of all technology
- Information Security/Security Certified - ISO27001, DPA, Cyber Essentials+
- Network Certified - CCNP, CISCO Security, CISSP, Checkpoint Security Admin, CEH
- Cisco Networking, design, implementation and support of firewalls, routers & switches
- Network Security & Penetration testing
- Load Balancers
- Vulnerability Management, IDS/IPS, SIEM & Cloud security technologies