Management Accountant - Private Sports Club - Temporary
Are you looking to start your new temporary assignment in September?
Do you want a 9am-5pm contract?
If so, please keep reading…
Accountancy Action is currently recruiting for a Management Accountant for a private sports club based in West London on a temporary basis for 9 months. The ideal candidate will have level 2 audit experience and will have to be able to commit to 7 days a week from June.
- Assisting in cash flow management
- Year end accounts and audit
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Controlling and maintain an accurate fixed asset register
- Assisting with the Audit at the end of the financial year (October)
- Maintaining financial records
- Providing financial training and support for managers
If you have experience in the above and are Part-Qualified or Qualified (not by experience) , please apply now!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies