My client is a Fortune 500 insurance company, and they’re looking for a Senior Auditor to join their team. The role will be implementing a SOx programme and seeing it through. Once that it does the role becomes more internal audit and control focused.
Based in London, the successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of audits. On top of your time in London, there will also be 20% international travel.
- To work with the Head of Audit and the Head of International SOx in creating the SOx program.
- To have previous project management skills and be able to do a walkthrough of your project.
- Working as part of a team of auditors, producing and delivering audit projects.
- You will be required to perform internal audit field work in London and international offices.
- You will need to be able to commit to 20% worldwide travel.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIA fully qualified.
- Background in the Big 4 and at least 2 years in industry is preferable.
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.