Hospitality Assistant - Law firm - 6 Month contract
A polished and professional Hospitality Assistant is required to join the Reception and Hospitality department of a leading City law firm on a 6 month fixed term contract.
You will be required to set up, monitor and replenish meeting rooms, order refreshments and lunches for meetings, order supplies and fulfil stock taking, organise events/functions and liaise with the marketing department regarding events/seminar requirements.
The ideal candidate does not need to have worked in a law firm, but corporate hospitality experience is required - perhaps gained in a Front of House / Reception / Hospitality / Customer Service role in a professional services organisation.
Key skills and experience required for this role include:
- Previous experience in corporate hospitality (min. 1 year)
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High standard of personal presentation and a strong work ethic
- Professional demeanour and a polite and friendly nature
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Strong organisational skills with an eye for detail
- PC literate with MS Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Proactive team player with a 'can-do’ attitude
- Confidential and discrete
- Available immediately for a 6 month Fixed Term Contract
Does this sound like you? If so we want to hear from you!
Please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF) as soon as possible, quoting 'LO - Hospitality Assistant’
Thank you for reading this Hospitality job advertisement. Please only apply for this position if you meet the required skills and experience criteria and your CV is free from errors.
We have a fair and comprehensive selection procedure based on the requirements of our clients. We regret that if you have not been contacted within two working days that your application for this position has been unsuccessful. However, please check your junk email folder to ensure that your spam filter hasn’t blocked an email from us. We receive many CVs a day and are unable to enter into telephone conversations until we have completed our initial selection procedure.
If you are already registered with Carousel Consultancy, please contact your Consultant directly to discuss any vacancies you see advertised. You do not need to reapply.
To help you in your job search, please visit our website which has useful advice including specimen CVs, interview tips and how to help you in your search for the perf