Salary Upto £32,000 (DOE) + Bonus £36,000
My client is looking for a Service Manager within the automotive industry and as such you must have dealership experience.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- This role is very hands on !!!
- Responsible for all daily operations maximising potential of sold hours and productive efficiency
- Management of customer satisfaction
- Recruitment, training and development of staff
- Management and control of WIP, warranty and debtors
- Managing the parts support process
- Aftersales franchise standards and manufacturer relationships
Ideally you will have a minimum of 5 years’ aftersales experience within a main dealer, qualified as an automotive technician and be working as a Service/ Aftersales Manager or a Senior Service Advisor. It is essential you hold a full valid driving licence.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Paul Middleton at Just Recruitment Solutions Lt, quoting PM2039.
Due to the volume of applicants we receive, it may not be possible to respond to every one individually. If you do not receive a response within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but if you do have relevant industry experience, we will retain your details and will be in touch when further suitable roles emerge.