Year 1 Teacher - NQT
Year 1 Teacher
NQT's encouraged to apply for this role
ITN Mark Education is recruiting a Key Stage 1 teacher for a primary school based in Ilford, east London. This position will involve working in Year 1. This is a contract placement, the school will appoint permanently in January 2018 for the right candidate.
The school will appoint:
- An outstanding NQT with a passion for KS1
- An experienced teacher of Key Stage 1
- A teacher that is confident, enthusiastic and dedicated
- A teacher with experience of the new National Curriculum for KS1
- A teacher passionate about phonics and mathematics
- A creative and interactive teacher that will deliver lessons to the highest standard
- A person committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children
The school will offer :
- A friendly and happy environment for children and staff alike
- Positive, enthusiastic and well behaved children
- An experienced team of teaching and support staff
- Parents and carers that are engaged in their children's learning
If you would like to be considered for this position then get in touch today. This is a great school to work in with a supportive leadership team that has drive and determination to make the school as successful as it can be.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.