Operations Analyst - Expanding Hedge Fund
The Role: Do you want to work in Malta, an advanced economy with its low tax environment and Mediterranean climate? Please read on…a highly tiered and well respected hedge fund is seeking an Operations Analyst for their Malta office. This international group of proprietary traders wishes to expand their overall operation which currently includes offices in North America, Europe and Far East. The funds focus is on mechanical trading across bonds, currencies and commodities. Reporting to Senior Operations Manager the primary role of Operations Analyst is to manage daily trade flows and run reports for consumption and discussion with senior management team
- Track and process all transactions for reporting purposes
- Analysing market research data for reporting purposes
The Company:Our client is a leading hedge fund with strong financial support with offices across North America, Europe and Far East.
The Benefits: c35k euros - c76k euros plus benefits plus relocation
- 1-5 years hedge fund/CTA, electronic trading experience
- Exceptional problem solving skills with the ability to demonstrate sound business judgement
- Excellent attention to detail
- A strong desire to learn and contribute to the overall development of the fund
- Recent strong graduates (finance, business studies, physics, mathematics, computer science) with little or no experience will be considered
- Enthusiasm and interest in global financial markets
Matthew Cooper: Cavendish Maine Recruitment Group
If your application is successful we aim to contact you the same day to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, please feel free to contact us as we may have other vacancies that would better suit your skills & experience.