Solution Manager - Oracle Fusion
The organisation is a FTSE 100 Hospitality company with exciting and diverse IT projects currently being undertaken.
You will be responsible for owning and overseeing the technical solution landscape of the organisation's Oracle Fusion landscape, associated Public/Private cloud architecture, middleware solutions, reporting and integrations.
What you will be doing
- Owns and oversees the live (BAU) Oracle Fusion Public/Private cloud technical estate, middleware, reporting and integrations solutions.
- Responsible for ensuring the necessary environments are in place for the product being delivered (virtual and physical)
- Defines KPIs to monitor and improve environment performance, availability and utilisation
- Work as part of a virtual team with Env Mgr, Patch & Rel Analyst, Test Manager, Systems Accountant and third-party suppliers to ensure the stable and performant operation and maintenance of integrated landscape
- Work with Security Architecture Team to establish and maintain best practice across estate
- Analysis of current capacity and future growth to feed into Infrastructure capacity planning
- Trouble shoots environment related issues encountered during development or deployment
- Provides occasional out of hours support for major incidents requiring 2nd / 3rd level analysis, working with 3rd parties to ensure swift resolution
- Ensure the environment meets appropriate levels of resilience and that DR/Service Restoration capability is tested on a periodic basis
- Input to Oracle Fusion roadmap projects
What we are looking for
- Strong experience of implementing and troubleshooting virtualised Linux environments
- Strong experience of implementing Oracle SOA suite and supporting virtualised infrastructure (Linux)
- Experience of Oracle Middleware (Weblogic & JVM) configuration & performance tuning.
- Experience running complex public/private cloud estate
- Experience managing 3rd parties and virtual team members in the patching and upgrade cycle
- Experience leading virtual teams, and 3rd party to diagnose incidents and problems to timely resolution
- Oracle Fusion Financials expertise
- Public/private cloud technical architectures knowledge