Senior Quantity Surveyor
The client are one of the UK's top 10 house builders with a regional office based in Surrey that covers developments througout Hampshire, Berkshire, Surrey and West Sussex.
They are currently recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to be project based on a new development upcoming in Farnham. Candidates must have experience working as a Senior Quantity Surveyor with a national house builder and must be based within an hour of Farnham. Due to the level of experience required the client have stated they would be looking to pay up to £60k + package.
* Working as a senior member of the commercial team in take off's, CVR's, cost planning, and final
* Assisting in the preparation of tenders and contract documents, including bills of quantities
* Assisting with the analysis of construction estimates, order book and authorized costs
* Partake in commercial activities for all schemes / projects -Timely agreement of weekly cost and value reports
* Accurate administration of operational data and job valuation
* Ensure that wages and sub-contract payments are calculated in accordance with procedures
* Collate financial information for audits
* Mentoring / Managing junior QS's where applicable
The client operate a 2 stage interview process, the 1st being with the Commercial Manager and the 2nd being with the Construction Director. If this opportunity is of interest please apply now.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.