A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a rapidly growing start-up business within the music industry. Do you have at least 1 years experience within an Accounts Payable role & a passion for music?
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for managing all of the payments from the business to it's suppliers. You will also get the opportunity to partner with the rest of the business and produce the p&l for 28 business units.
- Responsible for the electronic PO system
- Matching, batching and coding supplier invoices
- Preparing payment runs of supplier invoices
- Reconciliations of supplier statements
- Prepare bank reconciliations and reports for CFO
- Employee expenses - reconcile company credit cards
- Posting journal entries
- 1 years experience in an Accounts Payable role
- Previous experience with Xero (desirable)
If this role is of interest to you, please apply online now.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.