Finance Administrator- Canterbury- Competitive Salary
Competitive Salary Part time role
Full time- Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm Pension
Employee discounts scheme at Parker Tools
Opportunity to apply for job related study support
A fantastic opportunity for a Finance Administrator is required to join one of the UK's largest Steel Manufacturer's. My client have been Established for more than 100 years, catering for all steel fabrication, transport and installation needs across the UK.
This will best suit someone with previous experience as Finance Administrator or similar with experience in processing purchase ledger invoices, supplier statement reconciliations and providing support to the Finance Manager.
Finance Administrator Key Responsibilities:
- Assist in processing purchase orders and invoices
- Office Admin like daily filing, scanning, etc.
- Help with matching invoices to orders to delivery notes
- Dealing with suppliers & queries
- Covering other roles within the department as and when required
- Carry out any other duties as required by the company
- Assistance with purchase ledger invoices/expenses
Finance Administrator Key Requirements:
Previous finance and office admin experiences.
Excellent communication skills
A good understanding of Microsoft Office
Positive attitude, enthusiastic and willing to take on any challenge