Equity Release Specialist (CAS) - Positions available Nationwide
£30,000 basic, bonus, car allowance, OTE £50k year 1, £75k year 2
If you are looking for a more rewarding career, if you want to really succeed, and to belong to an ethical company with a genuine sense of trust and decency in everything it does for its customers, then it is time to join Bower Retirement.
Bower has a growing national team of equity release financial advisers, and is looking for advisers all over the UK to service our enquiries.
We are more than a financial services company. We are a growing, multiple award-winning, independently owned UK-based organisation dedicated to helping people transform their lives in retirement.
We know that you can only reach your maximum potential when you are happy in what you do. So we offer training and one-to-one support. We are family people so we respect the need for a good work/life balance. And because we are such a tight-knit group, we look after each other and, of course, our customers.
Bower advisers provide Retirement Lending advice to the over 55's, including equity release to families all over the United Kingdom with the support of the Customer Contact Centre and Head Office staff. Bower is fast growing UK financial advice specialist and has many opportunities for career development.
Job Description: Equity Release Specialist - Nationwide
The successful candidates will join a national advisory team in which they will use the qualified leads provided and their product knowledge to complete applications with clients who have made an enquiry to Bower.
The Benefits of Working with Bower Retirement Ltd:
- Qualified leads provided and booked in diary
- Local based role
- Excellent induction programme and training
- Compliance and regulatory authorisation assistance
- Bower marketing material
- Working with customers over the age of 55
- Our own excellent Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Technical sales/product support
- In house IT & marketing Working with an award winning high standards company with a culture that has customers at the centre of its business
- Equity Release and What Mortgage awards winner and Mortgage Strategy 2017
- Local quarterly CPD meetings
- In house compliance and head office department support
The role will include:
- Providing equity release advice in line with each customers individual's objectives and circumstances
- Providing clients with comprehensive recommendation packs, including KFIs in line with the company's best practice
- Proactive contact with client prospects
- Promoting our company as one of the UKs national leading advisory companies in the field of equity release and Retirement Lending
Desired Skills and Experience:
- FPC or CeFA, DipFA, CeMAP Qualified
- CeRER/Certs CII (MP & ER)
- CAS status
- Good compliant regulated financial services background
- Excellent customer service background
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Good values, honest and ethical
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a sales role within the field of regulated financial services
- Evidence of sustained sales success and compliant practice
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
"Ethics, Bower advisers are of the same moral standing, cheesy but it does feel more like a family than working for a 'manufacturing company that churns and burns. My only regret is that I didn't join Bower years before. Best decision I've ever made". Ian Howarth (Equity Release Specialist)
"We all work as a team and treat everyone as equal. Nothing is too much trouble for anyone. I go to work with a smile on my face too." Darren Whitney (Equity Release Specialist)