Head of Marketing Services re: 5135
Paying £60-80,000 per annum plus bonus - Mayfair, London
Our client is a multi-million-dollar ad-tech Company, which has enjoyed year-on-year growth since its creation. With exciting plans for 2017/18 they are now seeking to expand their teams in preparation for another exciting period ahead. Our client can support your development, accelerate your career progression and offer you fulfilling work within a global, vibrant, diverse and inspiring environment.
- The Marketing Services (MS) division reports to the Chief Marketing Officer and is responsible for new areas of business growth; this includes new customers, new markets and new industry verticals, driven by leveraging their core platform, to help grow third party businesses on the advertiser and publisher side
- Technology, operations and commercial efforts fall into three core pillars -Advertiser Solutions: automated traffic acquisition and lead generation, Publisher Solutions: yield monetization, ads/product syndication and content management and Data Solutions: data visualization, monetisation and segmentation
- Close work with the operations and technical teams to ensure the successful delivery of services and products to clients
- Manage the existing MS team and nurture, coach, and grow the team in line with our client’s people and performance management principles
- Identify new business sales and key partnership opportunities with larger online advertisers and publishers
- Ensure revenue targets and margin economics are achieved whilst maintaining a high level of service
- Build solid and long-term relationships with potential partners and robust relationships with current partners to encourage trust, transparency and loyalty to our client’s services
- Successfully and confidently articulate and negotiate services and terms to key decision makers, creating solutions that meet a need and demonstrate a strong understanding of the online ecosystem
- Upsell additional services to maximise partnership and revenue opportunity for both parties
- Support operational tasks such as tagging, tracking and reports
- Monitor the internal sales pipeline and ensure team activity is reflective of the strategy
- Work closely with other internal teams to ensure alignment and understanding, from product development and capability through to long term strategy
- Represent the company and their services at appropriate networking and industry events
Stay up-to-date with industry and market movements, trends, companies and opportunities
- Almost exclusively online focused; with approximately 5 - 8 years working in digital media or adtech; agency or client side and be totally fluent with the metrics that matter to both advertisers and publishers.
- Pipeline management rigour
- Capability to impact tier 1 conversations
- Existing network of tier 1 and tier 2 contacts
- Deep (semi-technical) knowledge of data management, customer acquisition and online publishing
- Genuine passion for helping make clients’ sites more profitable
- Strong presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach
- Marketing/Communication planning (International) team management experience an advantage
- Large brand experience an advantage
- Creative skills or an appreciation of design and branding etc. an advantage
- Language skills an advantage
- You will be looking for your next step in Sales and Marketing, and will probably be an existing Sales & Marketing Manager looking to challenge your broader management and strategic thinking skills.
Please Note: Due to the high volume of candidate applications only successful candidates will be contacted.