Senior Account Executive
One of the largest PR consultancies in London is looking to hire a senior account executive to join its consumer industries team. The main focus of the role will be to provide support to broad range of corporate client accounts with an emphasis on media and stakeholder engagement. The candidate must have some experience of working in a public relations and/ or corporate communications role either in-house or agency.
This is an opportunity to work in a leading global PR and communications consultancy, providing expert to advice to both large international and small companies on all aspects of corporate reputation. Activities on behalf of clients will include strategic media and stakeholder engagement, issues-based commentary, content marketing, thought leadership and crisis preparedness.
The successful candidate will be able to work in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to build relationships at all levels within the company and externally.
- Provide account support to a broad range of corporate client accounts with an emphasis on media relations and stakeholder engagement
- Manage client expectations and anticipate their needs
- Ensure client programmes are agreed and project plans are in place
- Take ownership of research projects and other client needs to ensure work is delivered promptly, to a high standard
- Assist senior team members in creatively preparing and delivering the client programme
- Seek and support new business opportunities and produce fresh ideas
- Proactively network with media and industry contacts, as well as potential clients
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience in a PR agency (or in-house communications role) at Consultant/Account Executive level
- Have the desire to develop excellent contacts with the media and analysts
- Ability to build strong rapport/relationships at all levels within FTI Consulting and client organisations
- Takes a pragmatic and 'can do’ approach, demonstrating high levels of personal responsibility and task ownership
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.