£25,000 - £40,000
My client are a well-established and rapidly growing specialist insurance provider who are looking to add another technical business analyst to their team to continue the award winning service they have become renowned for.
Why it’s a great opportunity?
You will be working with high levels of autonomy while also closely integrating with the board, development, and project management team. They will offer you the chance to ensure the effective delivery of a wide array of projects and will aid in your continued personal development.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
Ideally you will:
- Be coming from a solid experience as a Business Analyst working on a wide array of technical projects
- Be BCS certified (or equivalent)
- Possess knowledge across the full SDLC including software testing (an ISTQB certification in Testing will be highly beneficial)
- Be experienced working in Kanban and Agile development teams
- Have hands on working knowledge of SQL
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.