n award-winning, forward thinking motor group with locations all across the UK, they are looking for an experienced Parts Adviser who is looking to work for one of the biggest names in the motor industry.
You will be used to getting things right first time and be able to deal with customers face to face, on the telephone and via the internet. You will also need to comfortable in a selling capacity and take any opportunity that presents itself to up-sell.
Our client offers a competitive salary package of £18-25k basic with the opportunity for overtime and bonus, meaning an on target earnings of approx. £30k per annum.
As a Parts Advisor will be responsible for:
- Dealing with both inbound/outbound telephone customers and face to face customers at the Parts Counter.
- Maintaining stock levels in the stores,
- Ordering specialist parts as they are required,
- Undertaking inventory checks to make sure all-parts ordered are delivered and are the correct parts needed.
- Performing Driver duties where necessary.
In order to qualify for the Parts Advisor role you must have:
- Experience working in vehicle parts or a similar field,
- Be computer literate,
- Have excellent customer service skills and
- Have a valid UK driving licence.
Hours are Monday to Friday with shifts of 07:00-16:30 or 08:00 and 18:30 on alternate weeks, you would be required to work one in two Saturdays 08:00 - 14:00.