DB Pensions Consultant
This is a unique opportunity to join thriving, forward thinking Pensions Consultancy who are growing their DB Consulting & Scheme Management practice in Central London.
After winning numerous awards over the last 2 years, the firm is interested in adding to their team with an experienced Defined Benefit Pensions Consultant who would like to utilise and develop their existing skills in a forward-thinking and client-focused consultancy.
This role can be tailored to the skill-set of the successful Consultant, depending on their specific skills and likewise the areas of Consulting which the successful individual personally enjoys.
Broadly, this DB Consulting team covers the following areas, to name a few:
- Trustee Secretarial Consultancy Services
- Developing de-risking strategy and providing advice to a portfolio of both Corporate and Trustee clients
- Leading / taking part in high-risk projects concerning clients’ DB Pension Schemes
- Ad-hoc on-site projects, offering face-to-face client exposure
- Maintaining and managing relationships with existing blue-chip clients
The role offers an excellent benefits package in addition to ongoing training and development opportunities and study support…