Hospitality Sous Chef
Tired of working split shift, weekend and late nights, then this is a great opportunity for you.
If you’re a motivated, ambitious and very experienced hospitality sous chef with a real passion for food, and want to develop your career in the largest contract catering company in the world, then we want to hear from you.
The hospitality sous chef will be overseeing the hospitality at the BT Centre. This exclusive and prestigious facility requires people who are committed to deliver exceptionally high standards and have the passion for food.Package description
Mon - Fri, 40 hours per week, between 7am - 4pm, must be flexible
No late nights
Meal on duty
Meals on duty
Easy access by public transport
Opportunity of joining the Compass share and pension scheme
Up to 10% discount in various high street stores including travel
Will be working for the largest contract catering company in the worldMain responsibilities
- You will be fully responsible for the hospitality section, and work closely with the head chef and hostility manger.
- Adhere to all H&S and F&H standards
- Stock taking, ordering of stock
- Catering for functions, buffets, working lunches and fine dining, all from fresh produce
- Big emphasis on hygiene/ tidiness and organisation of daily running of the hospitality kitchen to high standards.
- Proven experience in a banqueting environment, hotel, high profile B&I sites
- Proven track record working within the hospitality section
- Excellent people skills
- Passion about food and customer service
- Superb culinary skills
- High standards and be quality driven
- Good organisational & communication skills
- Able to work on your own and be a great team player
- A 'Can do' attitude