Enterprise Account Manager - IT Infrastructure
Opportunity for an Enterprise Account Manager to join one of the industry's most successful resellers.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Cold calling in order to find new prospective customers
- Build effective relationships with clients to understand their business processes in order to implement products into their daily workflow.
- Developing a portfolio of customers from scratch
- Selling extensive portfolio into new customers including large enterprises
- First point of contact for customers
- Partner with Finance, Operations and Customer Services to ensure all other functions collaborate appropriately with the customer
- Responsible for the complete sales cycle, from prospecting to closing
- Developed a detailed understanding of Managed Services; Infrastructure, Security, Storage, Networking, Data Centres
- Offer day-to-day support, advice and knowledge in finding the best solutions to meet business needs
- Managing accounts as the single point of responsibility, both technically and commercially
- Working with accounts to provide complex solutions often involving internal and external resource
- Developing a thorough understanding of the customers business needs across organisational disciplines
- Working with a network of vendors and partners to deliver best value for my customers
Generation of new accounts / opportunities through:
- Business Intelligence gathering / research
- Targeted Activity / Cold Calling
- Following up marketing activity
- Introduction of Sales Specialists (Security / Services / Storage)
- Customer visits as and when required
To maximise revenue / profit from every managed account through:
- Developing a thorough understanding of the customers business needs
- Introduction of as many core product sets as possible to each account
- Introduction of Sales Specialists (Security / Services etc)
- Develop multiple contacts within each account
- Providing the required level of customer service
- Regular review meetings with customers
- Consistently achieve set targets and objectives
My client is a FTSE 250 listed, leading provider of workplace technology, data centre infrastructure, networking and security solutions to the corporate and public sector. They remain privately owned and currently employ over 800 people. The company has an annual turnover of approximately £500 million. They sell and support products and solutions from all the world's leading IT companies, offering a full range of services including; technical design, product sourcing, implementation, support, managed services and project management.
Outstanding employee satisfaction and world class customer service are at the heart of the business. They have been named as Partner of the Year by most of the leading IT vendors in the last two years including Cisco, Dell, HP, EMC, Microsoft, Symantec, Sophos and VMware.