Revenue & Credit Controller
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive organisation as Revenue and Credit Controller. Reporting to the Head of Revenue and Credit Control you will be responsible for:
- Regular review of aged work in progress and meeting with designated partners to ensure this is effectively managed and department budgets are met
- Working with department heads to gather accurate monthly billing forecasts
- Producing reports and analysis of billable time as/when required to respond to requests from clients for additional information
- Reviewing and updating WIP provision on a monthly basis
- Assisting with the preparation of spreadsheets for the valuation of work in progress in accordance with FRS5
- Ensuring that missing timesheets are promptly identified and chased
- Prompt and accurate production of all bills submitted for processing
- Preparing full and partial credit notes
- Taking responsibility for all outstanding debts of assigned business division
- Pro-actively chasing clients by telephone and other means of communication to ensure invoices are promptly settled
The successful candidate will have revenue and credit control experience, ideally within the legal sector.
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.